Re: copy and paste named cells

Copy to the same workbook:
Click on the tag of the source worksheet; hold CTRL; drag the tab to the new
position

Copy to another workbook
Use Windows | View | Arrange so bat workbooks can be seen
Use the technique above

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"greg" <iuouh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there a way to copy a whole sheet.
Then paste it into a new sheet. Including the named cells and values?
in paste special? or somewhere else?
thanks

  • Re: grab cell text from multi-tab workbook, show text in another w
    ... Paste the cells (it will add the workbook name now to the formula) ... Delete the "Summary-Sheet" in DPP Q2 2007 Leadsheets.xls ... I would like to have the text typed in A50 populate cell O7 of the Summary ... above to call up the next tab reference name (i.e., ...
  • Re: Excel 2007 Menus - Ron De Bruin please
    ... create a new tab, group & buttons. ... On closing the customised tab will ... When l develop a workbook for distribution to end users l want to ... Full XL Ribbon method - Use XML & callbacks to generate the custom ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: macro ?
    ... Save that workbook into the same folder with all of the 200 workbooks to be ... the names of the 3 worksheets in those other workbooks are all the same: ... Dim basicPath As String ... a single tab within a workbook. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: macro ?
    ... needs End Sub to close Sub eachwb ... Save that workbook into the same folder with all of the 200 workbooks to ... the names of the 3 worksheets in those other workbooks are all the same: ... a single tab within a workbook. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Lookup based on 2 criteria
    ... users in Column B. On this worksheet I am entering the date in Cell A3 ... the Index/Match formulas to look up say the Hi Temp in Column G of the Tab ... I will send an abbreviated copy of the workbook if anyone is ...