How to open a large excel file?

I have a large excel(66MB), but when i try to open it I find that Excel can
onle open no more than 65000 row data.I also try to load the excel file from
Access,but it also cann't run.So how can I load the data in the file without
65000 row data?

  • Re: Eimport from excel
    ... excel file. ... My problem is I want a button to load the excel document to the table and I ... when I click a button it will open the folder that contain the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: How to open a large excel file?
    ... Die Tastatur von alex lee wurde wie folgt gedrückt: ... Excel can onle open no more than 65000 row data.I also try to load ... the excel file from Access,but it also cann't run.So how can I load ... the data in the file without 65000 row data? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Best practice to transfer data from Excel file to SQL Server 2000
    ... I am trying write a web application using ASP.Net to load an Excel file from ... client site and save all the data in the file to a table in SQL Server 2000. ...
  • personal.xls doesnt open when double-clicking on Excel file
    ... I want to make my macro accessible no matter what Excel file is open, ... That works fine if I open Excel ... personal.xls doesn't load and the macro isn't available. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Why wont the Excel file load when I double click on it?
    ... When I double click an Excel file in Windows the Excel application opens but ... click an Excel file and the Excel app would open and the file I double ... Now the 2007 Excel files will not actually load ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)