Re: Can't insert rows - "Cannot shift object off sheet"

See if this helps

"Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in
Excel

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Denis" <denis@durnian> wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 and have just loaded a spreadsheet created in a
previous version which is running in Compatibility mode. When I try to
insert a row I get an message "Cannot shift objects off sheet".

How do I insert rows on this sheet? No problem with another workbook
loaded at the same time which was created in 2007.

.