Re: Can't insert rows - "Cannot shift object off sheet"
- From: "Bob Phillips" <bob.NGs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:15:15 -0000
See if this helps
"Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in
(there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy)
"Denis" <denis@durnian> wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 and have just loaded a spreadsheet created in a
previous version which is running in Compatibility mode. When I try to
insert a row I get an message "Cannot shift objects off sheet".
How do I insert rows on this sheet? No problem with another workbook
loaded at the same time which was created in 2007.
- Prev by Date: Prevent formulas changing when moving value
- Next by Date: Re: preserving cell formatting inside a CONCATENATEd string
- Previous by thread: Can't insert rows - "Cannot shift object off sheet"
- Next by thread: Prevent formulas changing when moving value