Re: Excell doesn't auto update cells anymore

Hi Martin,

Formulas tab, Calculation Options, check Automatic

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Martin Schou" <ingen@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46a46965$0$15392$9a6e19ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Hello NG
| My Excel 2007 has stopped auto updating formula cells when one of the input
| cells are changed. It will only update the value if i mark the cell and
| press enter, or save the file.
| How do I make it auto update again?
| Martin

  • Make Excel 2003 auto upate cell caluclations
    ... Excel 2007 but I can't find the same functioin for Excel 2003. ... My Excel 2007 has stopped auto updating formula cells when one of the ... How do I make it auto update again? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Make Excel 2003 auto upate cell caluclations
    ... Excel 2007 but I can't find the same functioin for Excel 2003. ... My Excel 2007 has stopped auto updating formula cells when one of the ... How do I make it auto update again? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Excell doesnt auto update cells anymore
    ... My Excel 2007 has stopped auto updating formula cells when one of the input ... It will only update the value if i mark the cell and ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Best practice to store/manipulate Excel spreadsheet cells
    ... and would adapt well to an irregular floor plan. ... is likely to be a better way of getting a "live" floor plan than Excel. ... part of an event managment database. ... 72 cells at top and 91 cells at the bottom with a height of 44 cells. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • All words and Symbols of keybord should be added to Auto Shapes
    ... Suggestions are both for Word and Excel where applicable. ... Transpose should have an extra facility to transpose the selected cells ... display begins in the second line and therefore we cannot see row name A, B, ... And more in a single selection at a time, then there will be no problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)