Re: how to shift with in sheets by keybord

In article <1175618634.698653.190890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CloudDoctor" <dani_herbert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:21 am, "Sam Grover" <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Group,

Can any one please tell me how to shift with in the sheets by keyboard

Sam

Hi Sam,

ctrl + page up or ctrl + page down

This should move you left / right through your sheets

Actually I think the XL help file is quite good here. IIRC, look for
'keyboard shortcuts' and it'll probably show you more than you needed to
know :)

  • Re: KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
    ... SHIFT + SpaceBar selects the entire row in which active cell resides. ... CTRL + SpaceBar selects the entire column. ... But other keyboard ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: typing degrees
    ... Ctrl+@,space (that is, on a US keyboard, hold Ctrl and Shift while ... pressing the 2 key, release all keys, then press the spacebar). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Non-blocking keyboard read
    ... But I want to be able to detect whether alt, shift or ctrl ... is normal, I guess), but alt I can't detect with getch, it seems. ... I would also look at PyGame, I guess it has functions that can read the keyboard state. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: A ProCAD question
    ... Like ^F and ^B on Draw? ... Unless you've customised your keyboard shortcuts... ... Shift F9 = front ... Ctrl F9 = back ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: How did I lose ability to add/edit comments in Excel
    ... Your some kind of key stroke was probably CTRL or SHIFT + click ... Right click on one of the sheets and "Ungroup Sheets" worked for me. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)