Re: Mirror image of Embedded Pictures - 2000 file opened in Excel 200

But maybe this will help:;en-us;822228
OFFXP: The "Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped"
White Paper Is Available

and this might, too:;EN-US;312838
OFFXP: Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped

You'll have to get a patch from MS. Then a little registry editting.

Although both were written for Office XP.

Arnie Kleftiko wrote:

I recently installed Office 2003 and noticed that when I open worksheets
created in Excel 2000 into Excel 2003 some of the embedded pictures within
the worksheet appear as mirrored images (backwards). Is there a way in Excel
2003 to horizontally "flip" the image?

Dave Peterson