Re: Mirror image of Embedded Pictures - 2000 file opened in Excel 200

But maybe this will help:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822228
OFFXP: The "Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped"
White Paper Is Available

and this might, too:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;312838
OFFXP: Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped

You'll have to get a patch from MS. Then a little registry editting.

Although both were written for Office XP.

Arnie Kleftiko wrote:

I recently installed Office 2003 and noticed that when I open worksheets
created in Excel 2000 into Excel 2003 some of the embedded pictures within
the worksheet appear as mirrored images (backwards). Is there a way in Excel
2003 to horizontally "flip" the image?

Thanks!

A.K.

--

Dave Peterson

  • Re: Bitmap Gets Flipped Over
    ... OFFXP: The "Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped" ... In the upper left corner of the spreadsheet is their logo. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Migrating documents
    ... Work is the folder containing my Office documents from work, ... I don't need My Pictures, ... The files may open with iWork automatically. ... In the Info window, in the Open With section, specify the iWork ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Migrating documents
    ... In Windows I had in "My Documents" the following folders: ... Work is the folder containing my Office documents from work, ... I don't need My Pictures, ... I copied the iTunes directory from Windows over in setting up my ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: Xl 2002 Combo Box Problem