in B2, enter: =A2+B1
format all those cells as hh:mm

HTH
--
AP

"Jochen Munzinger" <external.jochen.munzinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: e90105$pba$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey there,

in cell A2 I have a time, say 07:00 hrs. In B1 in have i.e. 3 minutes of
time an operation takes. Now I want to add those 3 minutes to the time in
A2, so I have 07:03 hrs in cell B2

How do I have to format the cells to get that done?

Thanx well in advance!

Jochen

  • Explanation - Union doesnt work with format mergecells...
    ... I want to ensure the formats after someone make cut and past, drag and drop ... If so, the format vanishes. ... Since there is a lot of different cells, ... .ReadingOrder = xlContext ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Mail Merge
    ... applied in the worksheet cells. ... exactly the same in your merged documents as they look in the worksheet cells. ... Muck around with field codes in Word ... Format currency and other numbers by using field codes ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Cell resizing
    ... If the rows have been formatted to Autofit you will not see any indication other ... "Format Rows" the rows should expand with no error ... Dim cWdth As Single, MrgeWdth As Single ... Make sure cells are set for wrap text and rows to autofit. ...
  • Re: performing calculations on time data
    ... the worksheet and not in vba code. ... the all cells are formatted as general. ... This little test worked for me in Excel 2003... ... When the format was adjusted ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Combine Duplicate times and SUM values v2
    ... I'm going to use the FORMAT ... Dim cnt As Long ... TimeInv = ActiveCell.Value 'get the first range in the sheet; ... the cells, therefore my second question is -- Is there an easy way to ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)