Re: Formula assistance
- From: "Peo Sjoblom" <terre08@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:18:13 -0800
With the time entered in A1
<alkaline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am having difficulty devising a formula that works. What I need is a
> formula that will round time up or down to the nearest quarter hour. For
> example, if a person were to enter 4:06 PM I need a formula that would
> calculate 4:00 PM; or if they enter 4:11 PM it would calculate 4:15 PM.
> Also I have another question, what is the difference in the cell format
> settings of h:mm and [h]:mm. I am using the first (h:mm) for doing
> calculations with times.
> I appreciate any assistance that anybody can offer, if you need more info
> please let me know.
> Thank you,
- Prev by Date: Re: Import data from xls file on the web
- Next by Date: Re: Hyperlinks Don't Sort
- Previous by thread: Date Stamp at a tap
- Next by thread: Re: Formula assistance