Re: How can I paste a table of data into Excel from a MSIE / web browser?
- From: "Don Guillett" <donaldb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:40:04 -0500
Try right click in the area of the table and see if
"import to excel" is an option
"ship" <shiphen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Is there any way to paste out of a table on a web page,
> *straight* into msExcel2002, but without taking microsoft all the
> friggin Micro$oft formatting with it.
> I just want the data, but I also want the table
> Copying out of Firefox into Excel and table structure
> is lost - it just splurges out in a single line; and copying out of
> MSIE (latest) and either all sorts of formatting comes with it, or the
> table structure is lost.
> So at present I paste out of MSIE into Excel, save as tab-delimited
> text. Close. Re-open. Have to scroll down to find the correct format
> out of drop-down list, next, next and then finish.... All do-able but
> I'm getting very bored of having to KEEP do so many steps!
> Shiperton Henethe
> -Does Excel2003 have a better solution?
> -Or maybe there's a pluggin I can download from somewhere?
- Prev by Date: Re: Excel 2003 doesn't calculate (not allways!)
- Next by Date: Incorrect Calculation
- Previous by thread: How can I paste a table of data into Excel from a MSIE / web browser?
- Next by thread: Re: How can I paste a table of data into Excel from a MSIE / web browser?