Re: stop script if dates are missing, edit help...

well, the other way the way it seemed to worked was that the user had
to click on the start and end range with the mouse, and because there
is a lot of rows, like almost a 1,000, scrolling down to find it wasn't
what my boss wanted :- )

he wanted the ability to enter the start date in 1/1/2005 format and
then another box for the end date...

In the end it ended up working, but then I was told, I have to make
sure that if after the dates are entered, they are from the J column
for the start and end date, then if the dates in that range to the
right on column J, which is K, if any of those are missing to print out
msg box and basically stop and say: make sure the dates in the range
are non-blank..

So that's what I am trying to figure out, your example was great, but I
couldnt' enter the date, had to click on a range $A:$1, u know :- )

  • Re: Adding dates to get a date
    ... >I am trying to add two cells plus 30 and get a date. ... >Q7 and M7 are both in date format. ... I'm missing something, or not sure exactly what you want to do. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Consuming event of a class in collection
    ... < Sorry msg got removed on last attempt from vb newsgroup> ... I must be missing something here. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: MYSql, CGI web page search code not working
    ... print MySQLdb.paramstyle returns: format ... But I get this in my Apache error log: ... that I am missing!! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: VB.NET Discussion
    ... It's interesting to note that while Format() is clearly a VBA function, Visual Basic isn't mentioned anywhere in at article (unless ... I'm missing the obvious). ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Question on number formatting
    ... Steve Amphlett wrote: ... >> Can anyone tell me which format I'm looking for, ... I knew there was something I was missing. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)