Re: Problem with Graph Viewing

From: Rajkumar (Rajkumar.12w2ej_at_excelforum-nospam.com)
Date: 03/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:14:45 -0600

i dont know why the experts did not replied this.

But i got the solution.Let me explain you what i did.

I selected & copied the entire sheet into a new file(temp file).And
deleted all the the grey area from the original file.

And again copied back them to the orginal file from temp file.And it
worked.

Rajkumar

---

  • Re: Swap file leakage?
    ... could you tell me what newsreader do you use from your encrypted ... I personaly dont like using proxies on usnet becasue it ... I find 512RAM a minimum for Windows XP not to use the swap file. ... in swap file, canot be accesed, becasue original file was encrypted... ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Photoshop CS3 PSArt.dll
    ... Only problem is I dont like what he did and he didnt save a copy of the original splash screen. ... As far as I can tell the original file is called PSArt.dll. ... (Its in the Photoshop CS3 folder) ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Recursively replace a name in several files
    ... >>(omit the word delimiter if you dont want this). ... It causes sed to write the result back to the original file (like "ed" ... It's not available on all seds. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Locked File
    ... What about in your temp directory on your machine--or on the server, ... $myfile.xxx in the same folder where the original file was opened). ... you may need to get your MIS people involved to locate the temp folders ... > I am using Microsoft Publisher on a computer that is on a network. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: AW: file handle in perl
    ... after this now i want to overwrite the contents of original file with the contents of temp. ... you would then remove the old file and move the temporary file into its place. ...
    (perl.beginners)