RE: CONVERTING NUMBERS TO TEXT

Download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll from:
http://www.download.com/Morefunc/3000-2077_4-10423159.html

....then use this formula

=NBTEXT(A1)

"Briggs" wrote:

How can I convert numbers to text? I get how to convert text to numbers, but
can't seem to convert numbers to text.
--
Briggs

  • Re: counting duplicate names
    ... Download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll from: ... Valko" wrote: ...
  • RE: Arbitrary Lookups - return ALL found values
    ... Download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll from: ... "baki" wrote: ...
  • Re: Average if
    ... If you download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll, ... Note that both formulas needs to be confirmed ...
  • Re: 3d countif
    ... download and install the free add-in, Morefunc, you can use COUNTIF.3D. ... The add-in can be download at... ...
  • RE: Look-up and Merge
    ... Download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll from: ... To Get the unique record: ...