Sumif with more than one criteria

OK, pls can someone help before my comp goes out of the window!!! I need to
sum up a value if my cells meet 2 Criteria - I thought I had it using an Aray
but juet got the Value error message. Anyways I have 3 col's as below

Town month & Days - I need a formula to add up the days when the town &
Month Match I thought =SUM((A2:A10=”Town X”)*(B2:B10=”Jan”)*C2:C10) would
work giving me the total of Col c when Col A was Town X & B was the month of
Jan

  • QHull precision problem (?) when calculating volumes
    ... mirroring of points near to the window border at the respective window ... for each of the calculated voronoi cells (described by their ... weights for numerical integration are computed by putting ... the sum of all volumes should be 1. ...
    (comp.graphics.algorithms)
  • RE: SUMIF Multiple Criteria in different ranges.
    ... like to sum how many times a specific name appears by date. ... For example, for your multi criteria query, try ... choose all cells in column A of MONDAY with the value of cell A2 in PLANT, ... I need a SUMIF in the Plant sheet cell E2 that meets both criteria ...
  • RE: SUMIF Multiple Criteria in different ranges.
    ... like to sum how many times a specific name appears by date. ... For example, for your multi criteria query, try ... choose all cells in column A of MONDAY with the value of cell A2 in PLANT, ... I need a SUMIF in the Plant sheet cell E2 that meets both criteria ...
  • Re: Summing a range of cells with criteria
    ... I'd use the =sumif() function: ... I am trying to use dsum(range,field,criteria) to sum values in 1 column when ... criteria is determined from a range of cells. ...