Formula to Compute Overtime hours

I have a document which is set up like a calendar. It is used to calculate
an employee's work hours per month. It is also used to calculate any
additional duties they work during work days or on days off. This document
is already set up for these calculations.

I now want it to tell me, on work days only, how much time an employee
spends working particular duties when it exceeds their normal work hours
(this is chosen by the user using a drop down list to choose their
appropriate work hours - could be between 8 and 12 hours). I'm looking to
capture this information for a month.

Example:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 (this indicates the days of the
month)
w w w w w (w=workday,
blank=day off)
12 3 4 13 2 1 10 7 (number of hours
working each DOM)

Normal work hours: 9 (user input from drop
down)

In this example, this employee's normal work schedule is 9 hours a day. I
am looking for a formula which will add the overage (3 hours for the 1st and
4 hours for the 6th). I don't want to capture any amount which is equal or
less than 9 hours. However, if the user were to use the drop down to show
their hourly day as 10 hours, I would be looking to capture the same
information as shown above (2 hours for the 1st and 3 hours for the 6th).

Thanks very much in advance.

  • RE: Formula to Compute Overtime hours
    ... Then enter this in AF3 and press CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER together... ... additional duties they work during work days or on days off. ... capture this information for a month. ... this employee's normal work schedule is 9 hours a day. ...
  • Market Data Control Panel Developer , Chicago (JOB ID G2042)
    ... The catalog will consist of a map ... between original raw capture inputs and tick repository. ... calendar of all exchanges for which we receive raw tick data. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Vacation Form and Views
    ... I am not using code to set the View on the Users Calendar, ... When I try to capture ... >Outlook version) before you change the view. ... >the time to quote the original message. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • Re: zap2it new grid
    ... calendar would be printed. ... The workaround I use for now is to capture the top half of the ... it into an image editor like PSP. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • sharing an event list (calendar) across multiple sites
    ... I am a total new user to sharepoint. ... to share an single event calendar across all sites and levels that has ... The problem I am having is that I have a calendar that resides at: ... this is problematic as for some reason, I cannot capture just the ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.teamservices)