Excel 2008 (Mac): Conditional formatting criteria expanded?

One of the nicest additions to Excel 2007 (Windows) is that one can
add more than three criteria to a conditionally formatted cell.
However, as many know, opening such a document in Mac Office 2004 will
strip all but the first three conditions -- the limit in the Mac
version.

Simple question: Anyone know if Excel 2008 (Mac) affords the same
expanded conditional formatting? Would be great to know that it does
and might justify its purchase.

Matter of fact, anyone know where one can find a "Here's what's
improved in Excel 2008" document? Can't seem to find one at
Microsoft's site.

Thanks.

  • Re: Alternate row colouring that also works when sheet is filtered?
    ... Close conditional formatting. ... A2 to B30 start out solid light yellow colour. ... row turns to alternate colouring. ... I can remember coming across in Excel. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Bizarre Excel 2007 behavior solved
    ... I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2003 that has two columns with conditional formatting such that if the entry is zero no data appears in those columns. ... When that spreadsheet is opened in Excel 2007, whether or not it is converted to the 2007 file structure or used in compatibility mode as a 2003 format spreadsheet, Excel 2007 does not let me see data being entered into any cell as I type. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Even more than that!
    ... I had a very elaborate excel spreadsheet with macro's and ... Another conditional formatting issue is that you can no longer copy a ... condition to another cell, using relative references to allow it to adjust ... The big no no was that microsoft forced the ribbon on the 2007 UI without ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Conditional formatting
    ... one of Bob's points about testing formula directly in a cell. ... If this function is not available, run the Setup program to install the Analysis ToolPak. ... Week numbers in Excel ... > I am trying to use following formula in conditional formatting field. ...
  • Re: Format Conditions Formula1
    ... Excel 2007 that the formula you see when you edit a rule is for the first ... works fine for all the cells. ... conditional formatting but now I am having trouble in Excel 2007. ... created a VB Macro that would evaluate each row and if there was no ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)