Why does "Show Formulas" in Excel 2007 lock column alignment
- From: Collingwood <Collingwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:48:01 -0700
When I select show formulas in Excel 2007 all the columns imediately shift
their contents to the left and whatever I do I cannot align them centre or
right. It makes no difference if the column contens are text or number etc.
The only way I can control their alignment is to enter an apostrophe in each
cell but then the formulas don't work.
- Prev by Date: Re: CF 2007 - Highlight entire row based on one cell
- Next by Date: Re: Lookup & Match question
- Previous by thread: CF 2007 - Highlight entire row based on one cell
- Next by thread: Re: Why does "Show Formulas" in Excel 2007 lock column alignment