Re: Adjusted for inflation wages?

On Jan 2, 11:29 am, Dave Peterson <peter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to continue the sniping <vbg>:

The OP asked for __both__.

That's what "also" meant in my reply.

True. Mea culpa!

But I think the OP's response to Bernard's second response is
appropriate (although I disagree with the OP's tone and reaction to
Bernard's first response). Bernard seemed to imply that the OP's
question was inappropriate for an Excel newsgroup ("this is an Excel
newsgroup not an Economics one"). I interpreted your retort as
support of Bernard's implication. Perhaps I misunderstood you.

  • Re: Electronic Signatures?
    ... % believe a response found on an excel newsgroup. ... Patrick TJ McPhee ... East York Canada ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Nazis, eh? I gotcher Nazis, right here...
    ... VOR stated a very clear POV and you can only sling mud? ... If you disagree then say so & state why, if you can't explain why then maybe you need to have a re-think about why you disagree. ... That was my response to your attempt to discredit a post by discrediting the poster. ... My apologies if you took offence to how I said what I did, it was in response to what you wrote, it was not a personal attack. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Overly brief answers (was Re: Terminal Server)
    ... Bill Moran wrote: ... >> With it understood that opinions vary, I disagree with yours in this ... I see nothing wrong with the response. ... > difference of opinion. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Question about dual headset for re-dictating using VR
    ... While I know you said *you* collectively, it's in response to my post so I ... an honest disagreement or want to point out something to make it clearer. ... may sound like I'm trying to pick a fight, ... but it's only the times when I disagree with something that someone ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Kogler
    ... |> | You made a post, someone else responded in a manner you don't like. ... She and Abby ... What would Galopp's response have been had she ... | galopp's assessment of the half halt and BSM, and disagree with Abby. ...
    (rec.equestrian)