How to find the Expected Value of a PDF

Hello all,

I'm at a loss of how to find an expected value using Excel for my PDF
of continuous data. Basically, I have an f(x) function that has
produced exponential values.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

  • Re: How to find the Expected Value of a PDF
    ... Do you have the formula for a probability density function (in which case ... I'm at a loss of how to find an expected value using Excel for my PDF ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How to find the Expected Value of a PDF
    ... You mean UDF? ... I'm at a loss of how to find an expected value using Excel for my PDF ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: why>?
    ... Just because PDF is more popular than SNP; ... Emailing a dynamic report is easier than emailing PDF files.. ... Excel is ALWAYS less efficient than Access. ... e) multi-user functionality - being able to work on the same report / ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: PrimoPDF verses PDF Creator
    ... modified for both MSWord and Excel. ... "Dave Peterson" wrote: ... I have the latest version of Primo because I only downloaded it yesterday. ... I also need to run a macro to convert a multisheet workbbok to a pdf. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: From word to Excel?
    ... Word document into an excel format. ... I can receive my 1099B data from my broker as a pdf or as a printed ... F1099b Macro and it should parse things out. ... Dim Str As String, I As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)