Re: SUMIF Question

=SUMIF($J:$J,">"&6000000,$L:$L)
or
=SUMIF($J:$J,">"&$a$1,$L:$L)

(I did change the ranges, though.)

Owen888 wrote:

Does anyone know how to create a sumif formula with an expression in the
critria. Below is the formula I am trying to use.

Thanks!

=SUMIF($J:$L,$J1>"6000000",$L:$L)

--

Dave Peterson

  • Re: [opensuse] Tricky spreadsheet problem, could really use some help.
    ... I normally use Lotus Symphony which ... I've not used it in LibreOffice but have had good success with it in Excel. ... You can name other ranges and call them say Hours, Wages, etc what ever you want. ... Once you name the ranges you want, you simply use those range names in the SUMIF formula. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Multiple Criteria in a SUMIF or COUNTIF function
    ... The 3 defined ranges must be identically sized ... I would like to write a SUMIF formula to give me the total based on two ... criteria. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: SumIF Formula
    ... Adapt the ranges to suit ... the sumif formula would equal "11." ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: SumIF Formula
    ... Adapt the ranges to suit ... the sumif formula would equal "11." ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Sumif Function
    ... You have TEXT entries in those ranges that I mentioned ... Microsoft Excel MVP ... The Sumif formula that I am using looks like this: ...