Piece per hour

From: Debbie Dies (Debbie.Dies.144frc_at_excelforum-nospam.com)
Date: 04/03/04

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 23:17:38 -0600

I want to find out hour many birds I processed in an hour.

I want to enter a start time in cell a1 and a stop time in cell b1. I
want cell c1 to automatically calculate how many hours I worked. In
cell d1 I want to enter the number of pieces I produced and then I want
cell e1 to calculate how many birds I processed per hour.

Example: I start at 8:00 am stop at 4:00 pm. That equals 8 hours. I
produced 400 birds in those 8 hours. I can get cell c1 to tell me how
many hours I worked but I can't seem to get cell e1 to give me how many
birds I produced per hour.

cell a1 = 8:00 am
cell b1 = 4:00 pm
cell c1 = b1-a1