how to change the excel sheet right to left

ineed answer for how to change the excel sheet right to left in acer extensa4620

yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
20-Nov-07

Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:04 AM
Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17 AM