Change Excel cell format date type examples ("14-Mar-01")

Formatting:
A detail which makes the response to the user "not exact/unique":
Take the following path in any cell: Format / Number / Date / Type
Say you have a “single digit” date; example: 3-May-05.
Choose the first of two : “14-Mar-01” what will the format be?
Choose the second, identical: “14-Mar-01”, what will the format be?
50%-50% chance one of them will give you a leading zero, the other will
suppress the zero. The user finds out after he executes the formatting, not
before.

Shouldn’t we use more explicit examples such as: “ 4-Mar-01” and
“04-Mar-01” ?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f721921c-b997-433f-9d00-1d8a16af5ce7&dg=microsoft.public.excel.setup

  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... Kassie Kasselman ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... Having answered to your stupid questionnaire a ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Columns Problem?
    ... For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Spell check that checks that day of week and date coincide
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Cannot add all mail from a domain to junk mail
    ... | Shouldnt the junk mail work the same way? ... | This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ... | Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)