Re: Excel 2000 temp files

From: Lady Layla (nospam_at_nowhere.now)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:53:16 -0500

Delete them?

"Armand" <armand.habets@fedex.com> wrote in message
news:417a01c401ea$e18f0c80$a601280a@phx.gbl...
: Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp
: files, and when I close the Excel programm the tmp files
: stay excist.
:
: Could someone help me please?

Relevant Pages

  • Excel 2000 temp files
    ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel programm the tmp files ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • TMP files
    ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel program the tmp files ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Excel 2000 temp files
    ... but when I open an excel file and close it ... normally the tmp file should be deleted not making 5 or 6 ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel programm the tmp ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • Why a TMP file keeps getting created
    ... It seems like everytime I boot up my computer, I get 2 .tmp files that ... How can I find out why I get two of these files everytime? ... Any assistance ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Changing 1904 date system.
    ... Now everytime I start new excel file I have to change manually to 1900 ... date system fom 1904 date system in Calculation tab. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)