Re: How to run auto-open macro in Excel 2007?

Just as a side note, the Auto_Open procedure (indeed all the Auto
procedures) does not run if the workbook is opened via code. For
example,

Dim WB As Workbook
Set WB = Workbooks.Open("C:\Test.xls")

The Auto_Open proc of C:\Test.xls will not be executed. You must call
it yourself if it needs to run:

WB.RunAutoMacros xlAutoOpen

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:05:25 -0800 (PST), jeh