RE: Macro to print to IP address

Add a new Printer using IP address using the following instructios. Then use
the new printer.

1) Start button - Settings - printer and fx
2) Add printer
3) Next - Local Printer attached to this computer. Un-check automatically
detect and install my Plug and Play Printer
4) Next - Create a new Port - Standard TCP/IP Port
5) Next - Next
6) Enter IP Address For Printer in Printer Name or IP Address
7) continue responding to questions until New Printer is installed

"Larry S" wrote:

Can someone help me with a macro to print to an IP address. I have a stand
alone network printer that i want to print to and everyone has the printer
named differently on their computer. The only constant is the IP address.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

  • Re: Creating directories on Vista machines using .NET
    ... One thing that the Access database does is maintain settings relating to the ... dialog box asking which account to run the install under. ... even if I run the install using administrator rights, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Going about a fresh reinstall
    ... Copy this folder to ... specific programs' settings. ... >the install. ... >those you don't have a clue how you'll restore later. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: How do i automatically see pictures in message body??
    ... crash occurred, immediately after removing AVG. ... annoying a this point of the game) and I did nothing to change my settings. ... install my software packages, as well as migrating some programs from my old ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: r235510: recent buildworld fail
    ... # CFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C code. ... # or supported for compiling the world or the kernel - please revert any ... # The list of languages and encodings to build and install ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Clang error make buildworld
    ... # CFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C code. ... # or supported for compiling the world or the kernel - please revert any ... # CXXFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C++ code. ... # The list of languages and encodings to build and install ...
    (freebsd-current)