How to zoom in VBA

I want to zoom the page out like 70% like when you go to View --> Zoom
-->70%. How do i write it in VBA? I know PageSetup has the zoom for printing,
I tried it but doesnt actually zoom the sheet. Any help will be much
appreciated! Thanks

  • Re: Word doesnt remember window size or position
    ... I use VBA to do this? ... While a dirtied and saved document will retain its zoom setting, ... takes its window sizing, as above, from the last document closed in the ... opens at the size of B - and no, Spaces & dual monitors aren't involved ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Zoom problems
    ... Well, I answered my own question (try before posting, right:) ... Andy's response makes it seem like this is a property to access via VBA. ... thisDocument.ZoomBehavior = visZoomVisioExact ... This changes Visio to zoom to exactly the value you set. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio)
  • Re: Range Names Showing Like "Watermarks"
    ... Change the zoom factor to something greater than 39%. ... LarryP wrote: ... We have an Excel file with some VBA attached that makes use of several named ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Toggle view macro
    ... I am new to vba. ... I would love to write a simple conditional macro with two ... states for viewing my document. ... I would like the macro to switch to zoom of 150%. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • zoom function in reading pane
    ... user can zoom in and out by holding "CTRL" key while ... scrolling middle mouse wheel. ... How do I access this functionality in ... VBA? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)