RE: how do find the actual macro file on hard drive to send?

On the menu bar, click Tools, Macro, Macros When the dialog box shows with
your recorded macro listed, click the Edit button. If more than one macro is
listed in the dialog box, then make sure yours is in the small window at the
top by clicking on it once, the click Edit. This will open the code module
that your macro is in.

"J. Schaefer" wrote:

I'm smart enough to create a macro in excel using the record function. I now
want to send that macro to a smarter person to expand my work/project. I'm
not smart enough to even find the macros I created to be able to attach them
to an e-mail to send to someone.

Please help!

  • Re: Editing long BASIC files in !Edit
    ... Having now been reminded that!Edit has an iconbar menu,!Edit here does ... offer a "strip line numbers" option but I dunno what its scope is. ... When they saved the file (the macro had hooks ... the named PROCs etc back into GOSUBs, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)
  • comparing values that dont equal but do equal?
    ... i built a macro that is supposed to check values of one cell versus another ... 'NO EDIT ... and column and error type, and press OK to coninue the macro." ... 'don't end sub ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Examing & Setting Return Codes in a CLIST/MACRO
    ... The edit session ends with CANCEL, which means no changes were saved, which means ISPF sets the return code of the macro to 4. ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Auto-selecting entire fields within a doc?
    ... Note if you use the Macro Recorder for this then make sure you edit ... > one character at a time. ... > This isn't a big deal until I want to edit the definition for a TOC ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Insert row after every blank
    ... For the first part - why a macro? ... then do Edit / Insert / Rows. ... > 184881 QWEST COMMUNICATIONS ... > the first column is column A, upon finding a gap it inserts a row after ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)