Re: For What kind of computer was Excel created?

ISAAC HAYES -

According to Wikipedia, "The first version of Excel was released for the Mac
in 1985 and the first Windows version ... was released in November 1987."

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"ISAAC HAYES" <ISAAC HAYES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For what kind of computer was Excel created?

  • Re: save excel version 2
    ... The first Windows version was labelled "2" to correspond to the Mac version. ... Included toolbars, drawing capabilities, outlining, add-in support, 3D charts, and many more new features. ... The first major 32-bit version of Excel**. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: xls files open full screen
    ... You were right and it was my error my first windows ... time and I have since purchased excel 95 and then office 97 ... Gene ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Help with VBA for document formatting.
    ... more easily done with Word instead of Excel so I decided to post this ... My system is a Mac G5 running the latest version of Leopard (not Snow ... number of times corresponding to the size of the alphanumeric code. ... A01.047.025) are indented with two tab keystrokes. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Help with VBA for document formatting.
    ... Python is provided in Mac OS X ... ... more easily done with Word instead of Excel so I decided to post this ... number of times corresponding to the size of the alphanumeric code. ... A01.047.025) are indented with two tab keystrokes. ...