Copy Selection - Paste Selection - Delete Selection

I am trying to develop a macro which will allow me to copy a vertical
selection, paste special transpose it horizontally and then want to
delete (shift cells up) the vertical selection I copied. Any thoughts
on how to put this together? I am trying to develop one macro as I
need to copy and transpose several hundere records.

  • Copy Selection - Transpose Selection - Delete Selection
    ... paste special transpose it horizontally and then want to ... delete (shift cells up) the vertical selection I copied. ... I am trying to develop one macro as I ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Help end the testing tedium please
    ... Dim strFilter As String ... the consolidate button uses this macro (which may be a nightmare to ... With Selection ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Moving to next field with F11 in protected document
    ... macro is invoked with a keyboard hotkey and looks at the characters to ... a file with the name of the selection and inserts one space and then ... Dim rgeField As Range ... Dim lngStart As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners)
  • Re: Including Subfolders for use within Word 2003 Macro
    ... Then selected from the Tools bar, Macro, in WORD 2003 and OFFICE 2003 ... folders to look in and then I selected a folder with documents I ... the three references you list should be sufficient. ... >>where we make the actual selection. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Drop down field formatting
    ... hi again, the macro works very well thank-you, the only problem i have now is ... I used the font names from the font dropdown menu. ... Greg Maxey/Word MVP ... font as it appears within word (font selection) or spelling from ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)