Re: Format a Userform Textbox Properties

How do I set the properties of a textbox in a suerform to
accept a date only?

Instead of using a TextBox, why not consider using a Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. It is a combo box like control with a text area pre-filled in with a date whose month, day and year fields can be visited and changed via the arrow keys or by typing in value for each of them. In addition, clicking the down arrow pops up a calendar's month view where your user can pick the date from.

To add one to your UserForm's Toolbox, right click a blank area of the UserForm's Toolbox and select "Additional Controls" from the popup menu that appears. Scroll down until you find an item that says "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control" and place a checkmark next to it; then hit OK. Now, select the DTPicker (what the control is called in its ToolTip) control that was added to the Toolbox and place it on the UserForm. The size of the month display is controlled by the Font Size used.

Rick

  • Re: Cant add controls derived from HtmlControls to VS.NET control toolbar.
    ... Mikhail Arkhipov (Microsoft) ... > to the IDE Toolbox for use in the Web Forms editor. ... > I can place a HtmlControls derived control into the Control Toolbox? ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Date Picker wil not be visible
    ... I have a form with the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 ... and when the form is showing this control is of course not showing. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Winsock COM control appear gray in toolbox
    ... I want to use the Microsoft CE Winsock COM control in my smart device ... I right-clicked the toolbox, selected Add/Remove items, ...
  • Re: rich text editor
    ... I think the Rich Edit control you're referring to is a Windows Form control, ... so that's why it's not in the asp.net toolbox. ... Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: Using ActiveX Calendar to Insert a Date in a Field in Word
    ... Select 'More controls' on the Control Toolbox; select 'Microsoft Date and ... Time Picker Control' from the list. ... > I'm likely out of my league here, but I'm working on a form in MS Word on ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)