Copy and paste Named Ranges

I copy a range of cells from a template sheet and paste them during
the creation of other sheets. The range is defined by a named range.

Public Sub InsStatRows()
'Insert Statistics Footer
Dim mySheet
Dim mySpace As Range

Set mySheet = ActiveSheet

Range("a1").End(xlDown).Offset(2, 0).Select

Set mySpace = Selection

Worksheets("Template").Range("statRows").Names

ActiveSheet.Paste Destination:=ActiveSheet.Range(mySpace.Address)

End Sub

This works great but I also need to copy Named Ranges that are within
the source range. (some of the copied cells have names in them) Is it
possible to copy named ranges from one sheet to another? If yes,
suggestions please
These names are "local"
Robert

  • Re: Named Range Linking (possible VBA)
    ... Assuming that they are DV dropdowns, you can select ALL of the target cells ... I would like to have the named ranges from the info page "appear" on the ... quote sheet when the appropriate combination of cells is chosen. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Help needed with Data Validation.
    ... not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for Data Validation ... called Scope where you Select Workbook, or the specific sheet name. ... There are several named ranges showing as #Ref, ... hence they are looking at different cells depending upon ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Help needed with Data Validation.
    ... called Scope where you Select Workbook, or the specific sheet name. ... There are several named ranges showing as #Ref, ... hence they are looking at different cells depending upon ... Apply the validation required to the relevant cells of the Template. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Copy and paste Named Ranges
    ... I mean to copy the actual names over to the new sheet. ... Dim mySpace As Range ... Set mySheet = ActiveSheet ... This works great but I also need to copy Named Ranges that are within ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Hyperlinks doing weird things when adding columns or rows
    ... >I have a sheet with about 350 rows. ... Each row had a hyperlink that is ... in both you can use named ranges ... and those automatically move with the cells to which the range points ...
    (comp.apps.spreadsheets)