Re: User Form Input mask

That control, while usable within Excel, is installed as part of Access. If
the user doesn't have Access, the control won't be available.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John Bundy" <jmbundy@xxxxxxxxx(remove)> wrote in message
I'm not sure which versions have it but my Excel 03 does, right-click on
your
userform toolbox and select additional controls. Scroll down to Microsoft
Masked Edit Control. Check the box beside it and it will now be in your
toolbox.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Gizmo63" wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a way to apply an input mask to a user form textbox (similar to
what is available in Access)?

Essentially I want to control the users input into a date field so that
the
entry is always in dd-mm-yy format.

Cheers

Giz