Re: User Form Input mask

That control, while usable within Excel, is installed as part of Access. If
the user doesn't have Access, the control won't be available.

Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
(email address is on the web site)

"John Bundy" <jmbundy@xxxxxxxxx(remove)> wrote in message
I'm not sure which versions have it but my Excel 03 does, right-click on
userform toolbox and select additional controls. Scroll down to Microsoft
Masked Edit Control. Check the box beside it and it will now be in your
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Gizmo63" wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a way to apply an input mask to a user form textbox (similar to
what is available in Access)?

Essentially I want to control the users input into a date field so that
entry is always in dd-mm-yy format.