Re: VB number formats
- From: "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:17:06 -0500
you could try this, as long as there is a command button or somewhere to go
after the last textbox entry
Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Me.TextBox1 = Format(Me.TextBox1.Value, "$#,###,###.00")
"timmulla" <timmulla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can somebody please help me with some VB number formats?
I have a textbox on a form that users manually input a percent. Is there a
way to set the number format to a percent through VB code? Currently, the
user needs to manually add the percent sign to the number they are inputing.
I would like the percent sign to automatically default to the numbers inputed
to the textbox.
I'm also trying to set a number format in another textbox as a currency
(i.e. $###,###.##). I would like the inputed dollar amount in this text box
to automatically default to a currency format of $###,###.##.
Not sure if this can be done through the properties window or not.
any information would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Excel.Style object: Border problems
- Next by Date: Re: MarkerForegroundColor not working
- Previous by thread: Looking for range interestion recommendation
- Next by thread: Excel vba SUB doesn't complete until closing app