Marco to copy from active cell to top of column

Am trying to write a macro that will select the range from my active
cell<which will be the last cell in a column> to the first cell in the
column

--
Balthasar G
Balthasar G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37264

  • macro problems
    ... Hi Trying to write a macro but I am hopeless. ... difference in value compared with the first cell so far I have this. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: macro problems
    ... > Hi Trying to write a macro but I am hopeless. ... > difference in value compared with the first cell so far I have this. ... > toolpusher's Profile: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Marco to copy from active cell to top of column
    ... with activesheet ... Balthasar G wrote: ... Am trying to write a macro that will select the range from my active ... cellto the first cell in the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How to find speicial cell using macro
    ... I don't know what you mean by "get" but if you know where the first cell is ... "blesswo" wrote in message ... | I just start using macro, and I have a simple question. ... | blesswo's Profile: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How do I select nonblank data from a list?
    ... are two problems with solving the problem with the macro. ... I would create a new worksheet and manually format it to look pretty. ... ' Set rT to be the first cell that you want data in the printout ... Set wsTo = wb.Sheets ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)