Re: Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight
- From: "Tim Barlow" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:04:20 -0000
In VBA, you change the series' Border.Weight to change the width of the
.ColorIndex = 57
.Weight = xlThick
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
You don't have much choice though: xlHairline, xlThin, xlMedium or xlThick.
"Roy Rumaner" <Roy Rumaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to adjust the line weight of an xlLine type chart from withinVBA.
LotusScript. I cannot find any methods that control the line weight in
Everything I see concerning line weight deals with border, not the plotted
line. Any suggestions or help appreciated?
- Prev by Date: Re: Extensibility Library
- Next by Date: Update Links
- Previous by thread: Re: Array vs. Cells
- Next by thread: Update Links