Re: Return to Excel after shell an application

Hi Abc,

> I write a macro to email a list of files by outlook express through shell.
> As focus passes to OE and it finish the email sending process, the focus
> remain on OE. How can the focus pass back to the worksheet?

Use:

AppActivate Me.Caption

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev

  • RE: Activating a renamed workbook
    ... The go to tab Commands and select Macro. ... my programming experience in Outlook is very poor so please help me out. ... Then I can have a procedure in the main Excel application installing the ... because it activates the workbook always having the same name! ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Activating a renamed workbook
    ... The go to tab Commands and select Macro. ... my programming experience in Outlook is very poor so please help me out. ... Then I can have a procedure in the main Excel application installing the ... because it activates the workbook always having the same name! ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Activating a renamed workbook
    ... I have written macros that work between excel and Power Point, ... There wouldn't be any security issues because the macro will be load in ... Outlook not the excel file that was e-mailed. ... workbook opens in Excel. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Activating a renamed workbook
    ... Then I can have a procedure in the main Excel application installing the ... because it activates the workbook always having the same name! ... Can you give me a proposal for such an Outlook procedure? ... There wouldn't be any security issues because the macro will be load in ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Best way using Macros
    ... Whenever you open the workbook, the macro will run automatically. ... Since you probably have outlook open all the time ... From outlook opening the excel object is simply ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)