Closing a external legacy program using VBA
- From: "Byron" <godard11508@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 20:08:01 -0700
Is there a way to close a legacy program running on an XP machine in VBA.
Any ideas would be helpful.
I am able to open using a Shell command, but haven't yet figured out how to
I would also like a way for my VBA code to test to see if that same program
is open prior to trying to open it again.
- Prev by Date: Re: commandbutton_click problem
- Next by Date: Re: Need formula - conditional formatting - ran out of conditions!
- Previous by thread: saving changes to addins
- Next by thread: Adding and naming new worksheets