Re: Formula string OK, formula not OK

That is it! Thank you much.

Now I see, that when using VBA to create formula I have to put comma
instead ;
which I use when inserting worksheet function manually

Thanks again.

  • Re: Find and Replace with VBA
    ... I'm new to VBA in Word so I wasn't sure where to insert your code ... fragment. ... anything other than a comma which follows it. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Extracting $ Data from Alpha Field?
    ... The definitive reference document for the VBA functions is ... >*This says stop looking when you get to the comma? ... These two are both part of a single expression that is the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Filling a Word Table gives run time error Type mismatch
    ... MsgBox triggered the Runtime error. ... But usrForms, Toolbars, VBA-code etc. are contained in a template ... If you put both the styles and the VBA ... It took me a whole day to find out ONE COMMA was missing in that line ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)
  • Re: Reading a .txt file
    ... Are they comma ... Table Format? ... I'm looking for a starting point to get vba to read a set of variables ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Phantom spaces/quotation marks when using SaveAs Text
    ... it's the comma that causes it. ... Excel assumes you are going to reimport a text file into Excel later. ... You might like to look at the sample under "Print # Statement" in VBA help. ... > I am using VBA to create a script in text format. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)