Re: MultiColumn ComboBox Value set/display

I like Bob's idea of a nice listbox more and more.

--

Dave Peterson

  • Re: Autofilters and Userforms
    ... value (via the dropdown from the Combobox) I would get a return from BI ... I notice to that with Autofilter there are only 2 ... Tom Ogilvy wrote: ... You would use John's code to fill the listbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: AutoComplete ComboBox Search on Substring for KeyPress
    ... AutoCompleteSource properties of the combobox, ... The second is a ListBox (mine is named ArtistNameList. ... list of strings and those strings will be bound to the listbox. ... Private Sub ArtistName_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: AutoComplete ComboBox Search on Substring for KeyPress
    ... Smith) and would like to go to the LAST name whenever a user presses a key while on this combobox. ... I have an implementation that uses a text box and a hidden listbox. ... The search will return a list of strings and those strings will be bound to the listbox. ... Private Sub ArtistName_TextChanged'Handles ArtistName.TextChanged ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Combo Boxes
    ... I wouldn't use a combobox for this. ... I'd use a listbox. ... Private Sub CommandButton2_Click ... Dim HowMany As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Thank you, TOM OGLIVY: linking across the worksheets
    ... You can't really have a multiselect combobox and as you state, ... > listbox... ... > crew install 50 live oaks and 35 Yucca plants. ... >>>>> I have created a user form, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)