Using vbCritical, vbQuestion, etc icon in custom dialogs

How do I use vbCritical, vbQuestion, vbExclamation, vbInformation icons in a
custom designed dialog form?

Is it possible to also use vbOKOnly, vbOKCancel, vbAbortRetryIgnore,
vbYesNoCancel, vbYesNo and vbRetryCancel in a custom designed dialog form?

Thank you

Raymond

  • Re: Using vbCritical, vbQuestion, etc icon in custom dialogs
    ... > How do I use vbCritical, vbQuestion, vbExclamation, vbInformation icons in ... > vbYesNoCancel, vbYesNo and vbRetryCancel in a custom designed dialog form? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How to Override a VBOKCancel button?
    ... Look at Excel vba help under "MsgBox" for your options. ... VbYesNoCancel is about as close as you can come. ... Another way would be to use a UserForm of your own design. ... How possible is to override a VBOKCancel button? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)