Re: MsgBox not displaying right away

Ray,

You can use an API call...
Put this at the top of your module, above all subs and functions:

Public Declare Function MessageBox Lib "user32" _
Alias "MessageBoxA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal lpText As String, _
ByVal lpCaption As String, _
ByVal wType As Long) As Long
'---------------------------------------------

Then call the message box something like this:

Sub DisplayMsgBoxOnTop()
Dim MsgResponse As Long
MsgResponse = MessageBox(hwnd:=0, lpText:="This is a Test", _
lpCaption:=" Test Message", _
wType:=vbOKCancel + vbExclamation)
End Sub

Regards,