Re: How do I force trailing zeros in an Excel cell?
- From: gls858 <gls858@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:22:53 -0500
Tony C wrote:
My accounting people have set up an excel spread sheet. woth part numbers.Are the number of digits after the . always the same? If so you could
Many of them end in a "0". Ex; 2211.11520
and if you click on a cell with a number ending in 0 , the zero goes away on the edit line.
When I copy and past this numeric column into other Excels or import into other applications the Trailing 0 is gone. Any one out there know a way I can convert or format or save this column and it will keep the trailing zeros,
Note: when I convert the column from a number to text the trailing zeros drop off.
format the field as number and set the decimal place to 5.
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I force trailing zeros in an Excel cell?
- Next by Date: Re: Excel help
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I force trailing zeros in an Excel cell?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I force trailing zeros in an Excel cell?