Re: WEEKDAY()

Thanks RD,

That is a lot tidier than my Vlookup!

With the amount of computing power that is available these days
there is no real need to shorten processes (make it work no matter how
long winded and that's good enough is all that it really requires), however,
I still like to cut corners wherever I can. Old Habits...etc, etc.

Many Thanks
Martin

  • Re: Weakness in AES found
    ... just around 300 yottabytes. ... The recent trend is for fast increase in computing power *when* ... amount of data, this attack might not truly weaken AES. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • RE: Vlookup from a formula field
    ... "Jim" wrote: ... Any other suggestions about how to make this vlookup ... is the amount paid if that percentage is reached) ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Vlookup rounding up rather than down
    ... Another column is rates for each policy amount: ... , I set it in Vlookup; ... whatever) coverage should have a 233 premium. ... lower amount, so 10,250.55 coverage shows just 229. ...
  • Re: Top Ten List by Individual Volume
    ... which customer this amount belongs to with a VLOOKUP. ... Unfortunately, VLOOKUP ... Note that if two loan amounts are *exactly* the same, ... loan amount in sheet2 a very small amount like ROW ...
  • Re: COMPLEX "IF" FORMULAS
    ... at the help section of vlookup ... The vlookup will allow you to look for the sum of the column ... > Firstly, as I'm not very experienced at excel, I'm waaaay over my head ... > the amount. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)