Re: Hyperlinks Not Instant In 2007 ??

Actually John, I believe JLathon Nailed it on the head, You're going to
have two sides on this issue, it should very well been Optional to keep
both Parties Happy on this flaw.... Thanks for the input anyhow...

John Wrote:
Nick Hodge wrote:
Mhz

I think this is by design as the tooltip in XL2007, say's 'Press,
hold and
release to follow hyperlink'

This is a change as I think it was frustratingly easy to follow a
hyperlink
in Excel<12 when you only wanted to select the cell

I can't find a setting to change it

Great chnge... I would upgrade just for that.
John

--
Mhz
Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35980

  • Re: "Classic logon" screen in XP does not remeber the user name
    ... upgrade mode and I have seen that myself on one of my computers that worked ... John N ... I recently upgraded a workstation from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro. ... can copy missing shortcuts to the new profile. ...
  • Re: modern oscilloscopes [use Wavelet-scaling base functions]
    ... When you changed out the flash memory in the SD-24 sampling head what ... Hopefully John ... If I overlay the a & b channel with the calibrate signal fed through a power splitter to both channels, It looks like a single trace. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: OnoChord
    ... up on stage and bang her head into the stage floor.> ... (You could say "John used to go onstage and play a G chord," which would ... Banging her head into the stage floor would mean she has tremendous powers ... This "work of art" occurred in 1962. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: repeating stiffs [for Barry]
    ... RF> I can do BOTH the determinant and the inverse of M in my head ... This was what John D'Errico said, ... about mathematics and then suggest that a determinant ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: modern oscilloscopes [use Wavelet-scaling base functions]
    ... When you changed out the flash memory in the SD-24 sampling head what ... We copied the data from a good flash chip from another head, ... Hopefully John can ...
    (sci.electronics.design)