Re: In sheet of 1000+ rows how do I go to last?

Try end/home/home/down arrow

"parvenu" <parvenu.25toza_1144293604.9335@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:parvenu.25toza_1144293604.9335@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When opening a large worksheet of 1000+ rows, is there a command or
button which will position me at the next available A column instead of
scrolling down to it?

Thanks in advance.

--
parvenu
parvenu's Profile:

  • Creating a Search Field?
    ... I was just wondering if there isn't a way to create a search field on a ... Instead of opening up a "find" command, ...
  • In sheet of 1000+ rows how do I go to last?
    ... When opening a large worksheet of 1000+ rows, is there a command or ... scrolling down to it? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: EXCEL VBA question
    ... to close the source file, as I need to compare my new target template result ... Is your command intended to accomplish ... >> Also what would be the command for unprotecting a worksheet ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Excel Add-In with Command Button Controls
    ... "client" worksheet is active, creating another situation where the copied ... worksheet will have to communicate to the add-in. ... >> command button on the worksheet itself. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Illegal operation in worksheet delete
    ... When running the code below-by clicking a command button whose code deletes ... ' for worksheet being deleted ... Dim intEndRw As Integer ... If booQtCreate Then Exit Sub ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)