Re: Dividing and Rounding

I know there's another way and Bob or Dave will provide it, I'm sure, but I
can't remember it. I like to use MROUND, but you must have the Analysis
Toolpak (Tools-->Addins...) checked. Try this:
=MROUND(A1/1.0577,0.05)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"puppypants" <puppypants.1y8nkz_1131554746.9633@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
in message news:puppypants.1y8nkz_1131554746.9633@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> HELP!! I'm still kinda new to Excel and all the wonders of formulas...I
> need to create a formula that will take the dollar value of one cell,
> divide it by 1.0577, and then round the result to the next .05 cents.
> Any assitance would be greatly appreciated!
>

> --
> puppypants
> puppypants's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28654
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=483554

  • Re: For Each Fuction???
    ... Bob, ... Dave ... Dave_2k5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19667 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: How can I remove AVG kernel interface?
    ... Excellent, Bob. ... Thanks for the feedback. ... Dave M's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=25399 ...
  • Re: Kids Paradox-2
    ... Bob can explain the discrepancy by the gravitational field that he ... Dave doesn't experience a gravitational field. ... A detailed calculation may show that Bob dies younger than Dave. ... the clock "breaks": it gets squished by the acceleration, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Someone had a good time!
    ... Dave decided to get proactive (Hate ... Bob isn't coming until 6.00 he only has to change and be downstairs ... to arrive at 7.15 and we could drive to the door of the venue. ... to the Gents, the security has opened the RADAR toilet, the disabled ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Proper Weighting in COLD or WARM water (was Re: Cruise Ship Dive)
    ... >> Dave C wrote: ... now I'm befuddled and don't remember saying anything like that. ... > not my style, sorry, Bob. ... and completely off base on the matter of weight calibration. ...
    (rec.scuba.locations)