Re: how to make a picture pop-up when selecting a cell?

add a picture to a comment
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"tendercare" <tendercare.1ux06e_1125998826.9065@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ..
> hello, is there a way to configure a cell such that when clicked, a
> small window will pop-up, displaying a picture of your choice?

  • Re: link cells to a comment
    ... I would use an application that can grab a screen shot and put it ... David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Reduce Size of Blank Rows
    ... make sure there are no extraneous characters ... David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Can do this with the Word Reference Library?
    ... Microsoft MVP - Excel ... >>> Got some nice code from Stephen Bullen to get a Picture ... >>> whatever is> on>>> the clipboard. ... >>> Dim hPicAvail As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Mouse Wheel in VBA
    ... Mouse icon on the lower right tray next to the clock. ... David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • Re: Where can I get answers to these questions?
    ... Want to have a picture in my document, ... > a .dot format, what can be happening? ... I have inserted a excel file in my word document, ... I have a template, that when I print I get some ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)