customer billing

Hello....

I am having trouble with a template I made for my monthly customer billing
statements, I cant seem to save it for multiple customers. I've saved it as
..xls, template, workbook,spreadsheet, etc... When I add or update customer
data it will save the information and then my "original template" is gone. I
knlw there has to be a simple soultion.. I just can't get it for some reason.

Thank You,

S.S.

  • Re: how do i make a pamphlet for school with microsoft word?????
    ... MVP - Office ... > office webpage and cant figure out how to download a template to do this. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Outlook 2000 *No texte and no picture*
    ... Presently we use windows XP pro ... The problem is, when i send a email (we use a template with logo, etc.) at ... for now i cant find why the problem appear. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • To give along a password to a document.
    ... Documents.Add Template:= _ ... But I cant seem to add a password to it.. ... when "letter.dot" opens (wich is ofcourse protected by a password) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: MS Word Template Pagebreak
    ... Ingmar wrote: ... Im making a Template to write correspondence in. ... a pagebreak. ... The row I put the main-text in, cant be pagebreaked.. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • cant find project or library
    ... I am dealing with a "cant find project or library" error that keeps ... It's a very basic template all in all. ... Each time I get the error, the VBA Project - References screen pops up ... When I highlight the "MISSING:" line, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)