Microsoft works v. Excel

I need to bring some spreadsheet files forward from an old computer to a new
one. The files on the old computer were in MS Works. My new computer does not
have the old MS Works program, Is there a way I can convert my old MS Works
spreadsheet programs to Excell?

  • Excell files will not open display "Windows Installer" etc.
    ... I have 50 or so spreadsheet files all in Excell on my computer which I have ... Now I can not open any of them Get this Windows installer message, ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Opening old MS Works spreadsheets
    ... I created several MS Works (Mac) spreadsheet files in 1994/1995 on a ... The old MS Works does not load on my new ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.otherproducts)