Excel slow to close
- From: Karl <krsprague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:01:01 -0700
Since about 5/4/2010, Excel 2007 has started taking from 20 to 45 seconds to
quit after I select exit. I read about cleaning out temp files for slow
opening so tried that but no help there. No updates were applied, it just
started to slow down and affects files that have not been changed - even just
starting Excel and then quitting with no file open. Watching task manager I
can see excel working and using 5 - 10 % of the CPU after slecting exit.
Any suggestions please?
- Prev by Date: RE: How do I merge two cells without deleting data from the cell?
- Next by Date: Formula Help
- Previous by thread: RE: How do I merge two cells without deleting data from the cell?
- Next by thread: workbook qustion